QA Automation Engineer
CyberConnect2 is recruiting talented developers in Montreal for our next titles.
Job Description :
- Create automated gameplays
- Plan, design, create and implement tests of all kinds
- Plan, design, create test flows
- Create test tools
- Communicate with the development team, and create an environment that facilitates testing
- Integrate and manage Continuous Integration (CI)
Qualifications (not all are required) :
- Graduated in Computer Science, or relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge in either C++, C# or Python
- At least 3 years of experience in the game industry
- Experience in the design and the development of automated tests
- Experience in the design and the development of test tools
- Experience with CI systems
- Experience with version control softwares
Requirements and Work Conditions
- Experience with a game engine, preferably Unreal.
- Languages Spoken: English, French. Japanese would be a plus!
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Status: Permanent, full time
- Location: Montreal
If you are interested in one of our positions, please fill out our Job Application Form!
Only applications sent at form will be considered. No phone calls or company visits.